China, Chinese (Pinyin) Zhonghua officially Peoples Republic of China is the country with the largest population in the world.
Geographically China is in the East of Asia and is largest in Asian countries, it almost covers the entire Asian landmass and also occupies one-fourteenth of land of entire world. It’s a fact that among the world famous countries land wise China is only surpassed by Russia and Canada, it almost equal to whole Europe.
A Brief Introduction About China
|Geography||Eastern Asia, bordering the East China Sea, Korea Bay, Yellow Sea, and the South China Sea, between North Korea and Vietnam Borders- Afghanistan, Bhutan, Burma, India, North Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Vietnam|
|Area||9596961 km²; Population 1,40,35,00,365|
|Time (India+/-)||+2:30 Hours|
|Climate||Diverse range; ranges from tropical in south to subarctic in north|
|Temperature||North -30 to 18, Northeast -10 to 14, East 10 to 25, South 9 to 25, Southwest 5 to 25, Northwest -2 to 26|
|Religions||Officially atheist; Taoism, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity.|
|Languages||Mandarin, Shanghai, Cantonese|
|Course||MBBS / Clinical Medicine- 5 Years + 1 Year Internship (India or China)|
|Cost||Starting from 15 Lacs, it depends on the University and eligibility|
|Total Universities||English- 45, Bilingual- 214; WHO-approved Total- 166 Universities|
The Chinese education system is sub-divided into initially three years of Kindergarten, six years of primary school education, and three to six years of college education followed by several years of higher education. The kindergarten and primary education are mostly run by a local educational government or private enterprises.
In the educational platform, China is doing best among progressive countries, in terms of economic and business development. Shanghai’s students came out on top of the OECD’s Program for International Student Assessment (PISA) test in 2012.
In China for higher education every year students are taking part in recruitment test ( Gao Koa), this test can be compared to GRE for Chinese students and students are admitted into universities according to scores achieved in the test, it’s common for a Chinese student to go under depression during the preparation of (Goa Kao).
According to statistics in June 2019, 10.31 million students taking the National Higher Education Entrance Examination (Gao Kao) in China for admission to top-class universities. China has almost a few of the best universities according to International QS rankings, like Tsinghua, Peking, Fudan, and SJTU are top four in China and are in the top 100 universities in the world.
Religion and Languages
Officially China has no religion but it’s allowed to practice few religions including Confucianism, Islam, Taoism, and Buddhism and many people belong to various Christian denotations due to the influence of western culture in Chinese people.
In China, there is only one language which is the official language of China which is spoken and written in office and daily routine works. In China, the Chinese language has a different dialect. The language is divided into seven dialects which are based on geographically spoken, namely Mandarin, Wu Dialect, Xiang Dialect, Gan Dialect, Min Dialect, Cantonese, and Hakka.
Study in China
Admission closes before June 15th, to study abroad in China, the age limit is 17-24 but some of the universities also offer admission to 26 years old student as well and 60% marks in 12th class in pre-medical.
University grades for MBBS in China
There are various grades in Chinese medical universities including A+/A/B+/B/C+/C allotted by WHO (world health organization). MCI (Medical Council of India) has approved one of the biggest numbers of medical colleges in China, where Indian students can get admission and study mbbs in abroad. China is the best country to do MBBS.
A scenario of MBBS in China for Indian Students
There are a total of 45 universities approved by MCI for the study of medicine and pharmacy in China. There are low budget fee colleges in China as compared to Indian private institutes, and it’s very difficult to get admission to government medical colleges through entrance tests only 2% of students get admission into the medical colleges.
So, it’s very easy and convenient to get admission to the China MCI verified colleges and study medicine abroad to get a standard internationally recognized MBBS degree from a Chinese university.
Scholarships for MBBS in the best Medical Colleges of China
One of the famous scholarships in china is CSC (Chinese Scholarship Council), it is distributed among all majors for Indian students who are applying for MBBS in China there is President Scholarship which is allotted through CSC and state scholarships which are managed by every state government with the collaboration of particular university where a student is applying to study in abroad with scholarship.
There are several best medical universities in China including Dalian Medical University, China Medical University, Jiangsu University, Jilin University, Jinan University, Sichuan University, and Fujian Medical University are some of the best universities.
Medical Syllabus in China
The MBBS syllabus is designed by the best education consultants in China after huge research and study. The syllabus covers almost each and every important subject of medicine and pharmacy. In the first 2 years, students are taught basic medical concepts and world-known practices for MBBS, and the rest of the time is spent on the clinical study of subjects.
In the first years, the subjects are Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Community Medicine.
In the second part of the study during MBBS subjects are taught Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Radiology, Anesthesiology, Skin and VD, Psychiatry and Forensic Medicine, Toxicology.
Fee Structure of Top-Ranked MBBS Institutes in China
In China, every university has its own fees structure but almost 1.75 million rupees is a minimum expense for 5 years in a Chinese university for MBBS
Admission process in China
To get admission to any Chinese university candidate must have to apply for an acceptance letter from the professor to supervise him/her for the successful completion of MBBS.
Every student in a Chinese university must need an advisor. After getting an advisor students have to submit an online admission application form along with a scanned acceptance letter of professor.
The student has to give an online interview in front of the admission committee once he is accepted by university and professor, he will receive an admission letter and visa form.
Why MBBS in China?
- Chinese civilization is almost 5000 years old with great and inimitable educational background.
- There are one of the best medical colleges in China, where new research methodologies are applied for the invention of new techniques to diagnose and treat the different diseases.
- There is a lot of work going on the cancer cure like lung cancer and other kinds of cancer by the best mbbs consultant in China.
- A huge amount is being invested in medical and pharmacy.
- World-class teachers and professors are working day and night to make it worth to study MBBS in china.
- Now MBBS Colleges in China also offer courses in the English language and students from the entire globe are motivated to come and study medicine in china.
- The eastern part of Asia is occupied with China with a swiftly developing economy.
- MBBS Universities in China are the most preferred destination for international students who want to pursue an MBBS education abroad.
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) has listed a total of 45 medical colleges/universities in its list.
- Mbbs /Clinical Medicine 5 year + 1-year internship (India or China).
- Indian food and mess some universities available.
- Study MBBS from China is accepted in all over the world.
- Well-equipped laboratories, spacious library, and well-developed classrooms with the state-of-the-art facilities which enable a healthy study environment to students.
- Scholarships are provided to the International students. To depend on the respective course of study, Indian students can get scholarships based on their academic performance.
- Here is the list of some of the Scholarships acclaimed by Chinese Government:
- University Scholarships (US)
- Chinese Government Scholarships (CGS)
- Confucius Institute Scholarships (CIS)
- Chinese Local Government Scholarships (CLGS)
- Chinese medical universities are funded by the Chinese government and they are also approved by MCI, thus the tuition fee is very low when compared to Indian private medical colleges for MBBS.
- The candidate must have 50% aggregate marks in PCB for the general cast and 40% for reserved category students.
- The candidate should have a valid NEET card showing the qualified NEET score.
- Chinese medical universities have world-class infrastructure.
- Medical universities in China offer high-quality education with affordable fees to international students. Indian students can get well-recognized MBBS degrees from top-ranked medical colleges in China.
- Very safe for foreigners and girls.
- Starting from 15 lacs, it depends on the university and eligibility.