We are very happy to introduce you with PIEC’s another segment in abroad education expertise in medical course in more than 10 countries, PIEC also give services for other courses in United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
Our mission is to give proper guidance and help to choose right career path, after that each of our student must feel that they have made the right decision in choosing us. Along with that, our objective is to follow the student to ensure that students build their career on the platform we have created for them to become established professionals. We are specialized in the education in Europe, and have many universities of repute as our partners
The UK has become one of the top destinations to study around the world. With traditions of excellence dating back hundreds of years, high class institutions on every corner, and much more flexibility than many other countries, the United Kingdom has much to offer international students that other English-speaking countries cannot.
GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
Britain's system of government has developed over many centuries. Kings once ruled with advice from a council of religious leaders and nobles. This council eventually expanded into the Parliament, which now passes all the country's laws. Today, the monarch (which can be a king or queen) has no real power.
The United Kingdom has been a leading trading nation for more than 500 years. In the 19th century, British industry helped make the country the most powerful nation in the world. It is still one of the strongest economies on Earth.
• Capital: London
• Population: 62.8 million
• Area: 242,514 sq km (93,638 sq miles)
• Major language: English
• Currency: Pound Sterling
Head of state: Queen Elizabeth II
Prime minister: Boris Johnson
Why study in Italy?
The UK has become one of the top destinations to study around the world. With traditions of excellence dating back hundreds of years, high-class institutions on every corner, and much more flexibility than many other countries, the United Kingdom has much to offer international students that other English-speaking countries cannot.
But what makes the United Kingdom stand out? Why should you come to the UK as a destination to further your international education?
Indian students are the third largest group of international students in the UK. As of 2019, there were 30,000 Indian students seeking to get a degree in UK universities.
In particular, the UK higher education is valued all over the world for its renowned standards and quality. Its higher education’s prestige it also emanates from its graduates’ work afterward. Many eminent people in many different areas whose work reached global recognition came out of British universities. Some of these universities and other higher education providers are ranked at the top among universities in the world. The UK capital London is considered to be the world’s capital city of higher education. With its four universities being ranked in the world’s top ten.
Unlike a single intake in Indian universities, colleges and universities in the UK offer two intakes. Intakes may also be referred to as terms in some institutions. The three intakes available in the UK are-
- Term 1: September to December
- Term 2: January to April
- Term 3: April to June
Which intake to opt for?
It can get a bit confusing to choose the intake that’s best for you. Consider factors like the availability of your preferred program, your academic records, entrance test scores, acceptance rates, job opportunities and your readiness to join the program whilst making a decision. While most Indian students prefer the September intake
Work opportunities (Part-Time and Full Time)
What if we told you that you can support your living in the UK as an international student by working part-time! Not only this, working alongside your studies is a great way to gain work experience in your field of study.
Students holding a Tier 4 (general) or a Tier 4 (child) visa can work up to 20 hours a week during their studies and full-time during holidays vacations if they:
- are studying at a publicly-funded higher education institution
- are studying a short-term study abroad program with higher education institution
- are over 16 years of age
You can choose from a range of options when it comes to working as a student in the UK. If you’re lucky, you might just land up a job on the campus. Stay in touch with your campus career cell and check their notice board/online portal for regular updates on job openings.
Nearly all retail stores and eateries hire students on a regular basis. Check for openings at nearby departmental stores, cafes, multiplexes, bars, restaurants, hotels, hostels, and takeaway stores to find a suitable job.
If you’re a masters or a doctoral student or if you think you can teach something, you could be a tutor and even earn better than the regular barista jobs. Not everyone lands up an office job, but if you have prior knowledge and experience of social media, marketing, sales, web development, etc., you could be employed on a part-time basis as an intern.
How to find part time jobs in UK:
- The best way to find a job on campus is to stay connected with your uni’s placement or career center. They regularly update their notice board or
- On-campus work opportunities include administrative jobs, at the cafeteria or as teaching assistant
- For off-campus jobs, look for vacancies online on portals like Student Job, Employment 4 Student, Careers Group London, etc.
- Look out for jobs in hospitality and retail industry, they are usually available in abundance
- You can also work as a tutor if you are a student with any existing qualification or expertise
- 10th Grade Certificate / Marksheet
- 11th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet / Certificate
- Graduation Marksheets – all semesters/years
- Graduation Transcripts (combined in one pdf)
- Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree/Certificate
- PG All Marksheets, Transcript and Degree (If you did)
- TC / Migration
- Any other Academic Certificate/Docs
- Medium of Instruction (MOI)- From the School/College or IELTS
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) – 2 from School/College
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) – 1
- Updated Resume
- Passport Size Photograph
- Passport Copy (Front and Back Page)
(Final year student can apply)
- Experience of serval years
- Team of Doctors and Professionals
- Certified and Registered Company
- Profile evaluation
- Detailed counselling
- Help to choose university and course as per student’s marks and need
- Admission and Scholarship process
- Visa process
- Accommodation arrangements
- Always in touch with students
- Pre departure briefing
- Air Tickets
- Forex arrangements
- Overseas Insurance Guidance
- Post departure services
- Tracking within
- Strong Network within and Outside the country also
PIEC will assist students for all the necessary formalities, if still there are any query or want to know about more universities in UK, kindly ask to counselor.